We Are Hiring | Project Engineers & Project Managers
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit Project Engineers and Project Managers to support our ambition to deliver food manufacturing excellence.
Take a look at the job description.
If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to:
The core of this role is the desire to deliver world-leading production facilities and processes for the top food manufacturers within the UK and global markets.
Whether this is improvements to existing production, new product delivery, new market capacity or whole new manufacturing facilities the drive to provide your key skills to the customer is uppermost. You are therefore passionate about food manufacturing excellence.
Leading multi-disciplinary teams of professionals in project delivery:
- Liaising with Client management and work teams
- Undertaking technical governance
- Managing challenging timelines, budgets and standards throughout the project lifecycle
- Note that a high degree of travel is required to perform our role
Can you display…
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- Strong operation/engineering or related track record preferably in an FMCG environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to listen, and convey complex issues concisely and accurately and build effective working relationships
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Energy, enthusiasm, curiosity and common sense
- Assertiveness and a readiness to challenge teams to take remedial action when required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (use of MS Projects an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD (desirable)