We Are Recruiting | Business Development Executive
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to develop our business and provide outstanding support to existing customers.
Take a look at the job description. If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to:
Job Specification – Internal Business Development Executive
Job Title Internal Business Development Executive
Hours: Part Time
Location: Draycott, DE72
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Protolan are a young, vibrant company working in partnership with a wide range of Food Manufacturers. From a simple start, our business has grown in size and reputation to be a leading project management and engineering house for many of the international players in food manufacturing, such as Heinz, Morrisons, Greencore and Unilever.
Having grown into a major player in this market within 5 years we are committed to our people and value their skills. We provide excellent opportunities for personal growth and job satisfaction within a fast paced working environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide Protolan with a dedicated Business Development Executive in order to grow the business and to provide outstanding support to existing customers.
Working on new business and existing accounts, the successful candidate will have experience of working over the phone with a senior customer base.
The duties that will be performed within this role are:
- Establishing customer/prospect need
- Qualifying and appointment booking.
- New business generation; using trade information to find new prospects for Protolan
- Marketing; following the established marketing strategy to develop Protolan’s visibility and drive communication.
- Data research and collation; adding new businesses to the existing database of customers and prospects
- Data cleansing; ensuring all contacts within the CRM are up to date
- Data management of an existing database of customers and prospects.
- Monitoring the progress of a project from start to finish
- Providing information to your direct report on prospects and customers in a timely fashion
- Updating and managing customer records in the company CRM
- Qualification of prospects
- Collating and updating monthly reports
You must have:
- Excellent sales focus and a love of working on the phone.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in building relationships and booking qualified appointments
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Practical skills to deliver independently
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing environments
- A professional, enthusiastic, organised and driven approach to your work.
In return for these skills, you will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience and hours) and be able to work part-time hours to suit.