We are Hiring – Join Our Team!
Our team is our greatest asset and we’re expanding!
On a mission to deliver food manufacturing excellence, we are looking for experienced project managers and project engineering managers to join the Protolan team. If you have a passion for food manufacturing and want to make a difference in the industry, we would love to hear from you.
Ready to get started? Take a look at the job description below and if this is you, please email your CV to email@example.com
The core of this role is the desire to deliver world-leading production facilities and processes for top food manufacturers within the UK and global markets. Whether this is improvements to existing production, new product delivery, new market capacity, or whole new manufacturing facilities the drive to provide your key skills to the customer is uppermost. You are therefore passionate about food manufacturing excellence.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of professionals in project delivery
- Liaising with Client management and work teams
- Undertaking technical governance
- Managing challenging timelines, budgets, and standards throughout the project lifecycle
- Note that a high degree of travel is required to perform our role
Can you display…
- Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e., risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
- Strong operation/engineering or related track record preferably in an FMCG environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to listen, and convey complex issues concisely and accurately and build effective working relationships
- Excellent analytical skills: the ability to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
- Energy, enthusiasm, and curiosity
- Assertiveness and a readiness to challenge teams to take remedial action when required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (use of MS Projects an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD (desirable)
We would require a minimum of 3 years of similar project-based experience in the food or similar industry.