We Are Hiring | Office Manager
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a super organised Office Manager to organise our team and keep our office in Desford in tip top shape.
Take a look at the job description. If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to:
Job Title Office Manager
Hours: Full Time.
A flexible part-time opportunity would be considered (20/30 hours per week)
Location: Desford, Leicestershire. LE9 9JJ
Reporting to: Managing Director
Who We Are
Protolan are a young, vibrant company working in partnership with a wide range of Food Manufacturers. From a simple start, our business has grown in size and reputation to be a leading project management and engineering house for many of the international players in food manufacturing, such as Heinz, Morrisons, Greencore and Unilever.
Having grown into a major player in this market within 7 years we are committed to our people and value their skills. We provide excellent opportunities for personal growth and job satisfaction within a fast paced working environment.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the office. The ideal candidate, therefore, needs to be highly organised, a good communicator, efficient, and reliable. You will need experience of working in an office, clerical, secretarial, or commercial environment.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Answering calls and handling inquiries
- Co-ordinating meetings, supplies and refreshments
- Auditing project files and directories to ensure compliance with quality systems
- Assisting with recruitment drives; arranging advertising and interviews for employees, placement students
- Supporting the business development team with marketing campaigns and management of key clients/suppliers
- Managing a fleet of company cars
- Planning travel and transport for the team
- General office administration including managing office supplies, assistance with generating minutes of meetings, powerpoint presentations
- Setting up and attending Protolan internal review meetings on a bi-monthly basis
- Ad-hoc project activities
- Becoming a valued member of the Protolan team
You must have:
- Office based experience essential
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Front Office Manager
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- A professional, enthusiastic, organised approach to your work and a great team player!
In return for this, you will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience and hours) and be able to work part-time hours to suit.